Re: Which exam first?

70-270 What you learn studying for and taking this exam will prep you for 70-290.

Of course if you're feeling too cocky, take 70-291 first, it seems to be the test that kicks just about everyone to the curb.

--
Garth H
webdev511@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: My future is in tatters.... :(
    ... I remember that feeling all too well. ... Mathematics unlike written ... > The psychological affects for contemplating failure has had its strain. ... Try to remember that no matter what the results of this particular exam may ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • 70-218 W2K networking exam - Any recent sitters?
    ... One piece of advice that works best ... Much of the prelim stuff is virtually ... >exam prep section doesn't have similar questions to the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: exam 70-292 horror
    ... >but I failed this test twice now. ... The first time I had ... >a feeling like oke I did not study hard enough. ... >So what does it take to pass this exam? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Looking for Advice from MCSEs
    ... prep book/guide, they ... >would be trying to cram as much info. directly pertaining to the M$'s exam ... >i got the win2k res kit books. ... I take the exam prep guides, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Dominant 7th scales and arpeggios
    ... The grade 2 exam went well today. ... My scales were a bit ragged so I ... I'm in the process of prep for LCM grade 5 singing ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)