Re: G-mail LOADING Error

"Jtyc" <yo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e5z56P$NGHA.3988@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Could you pls help about the problem?

Can't do it. Google hasn't hired me yet.

Of course we can help. Google is accessed through MS and Macintrash systems
(which will soon run Windows). And since we are Microsoft certified and
representative of King Bill and all his windowey goodness, we must reach out
to the "get a cluesers" and harken them unto complete PC satisifaction. Yea
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the InterNeil I shall fear
no 404's for Microsft is with me. It's blue screen and Indian tech support
they comfort me. It leadeth me through the green pastures of the Bliss
desktop wallpaper. Surley system stability and prosperity shall follow me
all the days of my browsing. OK I can't hold a straight face anymore, I'm
done.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

  • Re: Problem with Google
    ... Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows ... > Are you trying to get to Google? ... > In Windows, open the Notepad program. ... To file a complaint, visit: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: my browser hijacked Help!
    ... Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows ... > Are you trying to get to Google? ... > In Windows, open the Notepad program. ... To file a complaint, visit: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Microsoft testifies Google-Yahoo "anti-competitive"
    ... supporting ads on Google. ... If Windows is the gateway to the Internet ... Your earlier example of operating systems didn't ... That leaves you with needing to show another search engine that's ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Report: Google to Dump Windows Internally Due to Security Concerns
    ... Google to Dump Windows Internally Due to Security Concerns ... Windows has been reportedly been banned from Google's magical workplaces due to security concerns. ... Comments one employee, "Linux is open source and we feel good about it. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Apples poor positioning for the age *after* x86
    ... You might argue that Google is solving the wrong ... >> an alert the first time a new or modified app was run. ... > I do not see that Mac OS X uses alerts any the less than Windows, ... Windows also seems to have a three-tiered system for drivers. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)