Re: MSN Instant Messenger
- From: "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:38:30 -0800
users can change the port msn works on, so that doesnt work too well. if you
have sms deployed you can run collections looking for specific executables
then remove the IM from the offending machines
"D. Young" <DYoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> How can MSN Instant messenger be block from firewall appliance? Are there
> specific ports I can block on outgoing traffic?
- Prev by Date: Re: Practise Tests From MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Training Kit. Does An
- Next by Date: Test Prep
- Previous by thread: Practise Tests From MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Training Kit. Does Anyone Else Find Faulty Questions?
- Next by thread: Re: MSN Instant Messenger