Re: Practise Tests From MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Training Kit. Does An

I posted this to another group, but I just wanted to note here that c) is
NOT a valid option, as you do not have to check the Administrative Option in
order to switch from Block to Warn.
I tested it on my 2003 domain controller and you do not have to check that
option in order to make the switch.