Any Pocket PC Ebooks Available? Kits Only Have PDF Books

I'm studying (rather unsuccessfully I might add) for my 70-290 exam; I have
the MSCA/MSCE training kit for 2003. They have ebooks in the included CD,
but they are only in PDF format and Adobe Reader for Pocket PC is horribly
slow. They are protected too, so I can't print them to Repligo (alternative
reader for Pocket PC) format.

The closest I've been able to get to a workable Pocket PC format is by
saving the PDF file as an HTML file, using iSiloX to convert it to iSilo
format (another alternative reader for Pocket PC) and transferring it to my
Pocket PC. Unfortunately the formatting is a bit wonky and the diagrams
come out smaller than necessary.

Does anyone know if Microsoft ever released the books in .LIT format? If
they didn't, is there anyplace one could get (discounted) Pocket PC ebook
training materials?

  • Re: Ebook formats
    ... The Pocket PC can display everything except for the Zinio format (the latter ... See my articles on different Pocket ... Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog at ... in pdf format. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: "sound recording" software (on Windows Mobile 2003SE; iPAQ HX4705), where is it?
    ... However, thinking more about this, WAV format just doesn't cut it ... Clinton Fitch, Clinton Fitch Com! ... > quality of the recording - thus the size - there. ... > A Pocket PC Magazine "Best Site" for Pocket PC Reviews! ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Is there a PIE format?
    ... PIE stands for Pocket Internet Explorer. ... As such the file format is ... The text and the images appears to be ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Exporting Tracklogs from one programme to another
    ... Does anyone know how to load tracklogs created on a Pocket PC by ... is there a Pocket PC programme which can create real time ... track logs in a format that can be imported into a PC viewing programme, ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Streaming from pocket pc to pocket pc without any medium(wireless)
    ... not something that comes in only one format. ... 'receiver' that the second unit is carrying and this 'transmitter' that the ... > I am trying to stream live images from my pocket pc to another pocket pc ... how can i see these images(live video). ...