RE: New to the community

On Dec 23, 2005 at 6:48am "felipecpv" blathered:

> "A thoughtful man is a giant compared to an idiot full of certfication
> papers who fakes to be God."

Huh? Coherency. Look into it.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com

  • Re: Todays Fake Quote: "Collectors Beware: "Godless" Dollars May Be Fakes"
    ... cash for George Washington coins that don't have the words "In God We ... Correctly made coins have "In God We Trust," "E Pluribus ... How laughable fakes and fakes' friends really are: ...
    (alt.horology)
  • RE: java smart card
    ... > "A thoughtful man is a giant compared to an idiot full of certfication ... > papers who fakes to be God." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: "In Search of Spirituality"
    ... Johnny 5 wrote: ... >> And some people still insist that there is no god! ... Little girls still break their hearts, uh huh. ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Local boy wins Nobel prize..additional
    ... Thank God for the good ol' USA, huh? ... he went to work for the world-famous Bell Labs in ... I fetched her some beer, ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Delusional Amir Khan
    ... He hints that he may move to America where "they treat me like a God." ... Huh? ... One rumour that has a degree of credibility is that Amir might prefer LA to ...
    (rec.sport.boxing)