Re: Exam 70-218 Results
- From: TechGeekPro <%username%@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:36:39 -0600
On Dec 23, 2005 at 6:46am "felipecpv" blathered:
> "TechGeekPro" wrote:
>> On Dec 22, 2005 at 5:19pm "Darrick West" blathered:
>> > On December 22, 2005 I passed the 70-218 exam by the skin of my teeth
>> > with a 700. I guess my low (but passing) score can be attributed to
>> > poor prepartion.
>> Or perhaps a lack of experience?
> Please let's help people and stop being rude saying they failed because
> they are bad pros, etc, etc, etc.
How is asking a revelant question rude? You twit! Ok *that* was rude.
TGP MCNGP #100100
Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons.
- Prev by Date: Re: New to the community
- Next by Date: Re: Exam 70-218 Results
- Previous by thread: Re: Exam 70-218 Results
- Next by thread: Re: Exam 70-218 Results