Re: Exam 70-218 Results

On Dec 23, 2005 at 6:46am "felipecpv" blathered:

> "TechGeekPro" wrote:
>
>> On Dec 22, 2005 at 5:19pm "Darrick West" blathered:
>>
>> > On December 22, 2005 I passed the 70-218 exam by the skin of my teeth
>> > with a 700. I guess my low (but passing) score can be attributed to
>> > poor prepartion.
>>
>> Or perhaps a lack of experience?
>>

> Please let's help people and stop being rude saying they failed because
> they are bad pros, etc, etc, etc.

How is asking a revelant question rude? You twit! Ok *that* was rude.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com

  • Re: "RFC Chat" is fun, but it has no rules about posting anonymously"
    ... Sometimes a little privacy ... > It's rude to sit there and just listen. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Paging TT2006 crew
    ... It'll be like any other ukrm trip as far as the ferry crossing goes, ... I'll just visit the bar and then sit and be rude about anyone who ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Vivienne E Hare
    ... guessing which county she is in has taken time and still no result. ... just have to hope she realises that I have not been rude and she makes ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Using VC++ 2003 library in Vc++ 2005
    ... So anything rude or strange are due to the translation ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)