Re: 70-292: can someone please verify / explain the answer to this

"fmsmcse" <fmsmcse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hahahha, you are funny man!!!
> Sure I will admit, just like I did in the last message, but who said it's
> imperative that one should write in Eng here?? ehhe
>
> "Yes friend, I have to agree with you, your answer is the best one,
> therefore, here goes another bet, how about deciphering this???"
>
> "Another challenge is to be more humble. To be humble is a gift in one's
> life, that something you did not show here and did not try to help,
> instead,
> you were and is it's being a show off, pointing out people's errors and
> like
> saying "I'm the best f(*()*)&) the rest".

So, basically, you're recommending him for membership in the MCNGP?

That probably beats a "thank you" anyway.

  • Re: Lastings: another "young person mistake?"
    ... JK, if the report is true, you have to admit, it is beginning to seem ... the Darryl Strawberry Doc Gooden footsteps of talent that thinks it ... BS - Doc was as Humble and seemingly mature as it got, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Dissappointing SNL with JP
    ... On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:03:26 GMT, Humble Will Teach ... They must have intentionally written the funny out of that show to ... that's saying a lot. ... Do you want polite or do you want sincere? ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Camping?
    ... it wouldn't bring me as close to 24/7 in the nature as the humble way. ... they are crass enough to admit to getting the 7 as well. ... I have no freakin idea of what you just said, except for the jealousy ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Selling products and services ..offering sex for a high life is prostitution..it is no big deal
    ... are not smart enough to answer them and not humble enough ... to admit so? ... these are hard questions i know, ... I ask, becos I'm curious. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Camping?
    ... believe it wouldn't bring me as close to 24/7 in the nature as the ... Humble people don't ... admit that they get they get to have the 7. ... jealousy, so they let people think that they have to go back to work ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)