Re: 70-292: can someone please verify / explain the answer to this question

"Tim Moor" <tim.moor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> i have read this question / answer in a preparation guide. do you agree
> with the answer ??

Yes.

Although IRL, I wonder if the strategy used with allowing a service account
password to expire would really be best pratice.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

  • Re: Is it possible to reset "pwdLastSet" attribute to certain date?
    ... I am trying to enforce password policy for a Domain. ... expire very 90 days and minimum 6 characters etc) I am running Windows ... Another question is what happen to service account that keep running on ... A service account, like any other, is affected when it authenticates (unless ...
  • Re: Script to Update Password for Scheduled Tasks
    ... Create a service account, & set the password to never expire. ... Michael. ... Prev by Date: ...