Re: Microsoft MCSA/MCSE book question.

Duffman -

It is not only necessary to read the book, but it is necessary to grasp
the
concepts. The 292 is a tough test, even for those with years of
experience.
You can bypass it and take the 2 core tests, if you like. Microsoft
does
not shoehorn you into taking the upgrade test.

Bob
--
Bob Christian II
MVP - LCS

"Duffman" <Duffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a MCSA 2000 and MCP Active Directory (70-217). I would like to
upgrade
> my MCSA certifcate to MCSA 2003, I bought the Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
> upgrading
> your certification to Windows Server 2003 book.
>
> Quite a lot of topics are covered, I would like to know if it's
necessary
> read all the topics of all chapters (14) in order to pass 70-292 exam.
Or

.