Re: Microsoft MCSA/MCSE book question.
- From: "Pedro Simoes" <pmsimoes-no-spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:53:18 -0000
It is not only necessary to read the book, but it is necessary to grasp
concepts. The 292 is a tough test, even for those with years of
You can bypass it and take the 2 core tests, if you like. Microsoft
not shoehorn you into taking the upgrade test.
Bob Christian II
MVP - LCS
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog
"Duffman" <Duffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I'm a MCSA 2000 and MCP Active Directory (70-217). I would like to
> my MCSA certifcate to MCSA 2003, I bought the Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
> your certification to Windows Server 2003 book.
> Quite a lot of topics are covered, I would like to know if it's
> read all the topics of all chapters (14) in order to pass 70-292 exam.
> it enough to 'trust' the microsoft exam requirements and the overview
> included in the book?
- Prev by Date: Re: 70-292.. Got me Again.
- Next by Date: Re: Passed 70-292
- Previous by thread: Re: Microsoft MCSA/MCSE book question.
- Next by thread: Re: Just Gained MCSA!