Re: Microsoft MCSA/MCSE book question.

Duffman -

It is not only necessary to read the book, but it is necessary to grasp
the
concepts. The 292 is a tough test, even for those with years of
experience.
You can bypass it and take the 2 core tests, if you like. Microsoft
does
not shoehorn you into taking the upgrade test.

Bob
--
Bob Christian II
MVP - LCS

"Duffman" <Duffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a MCSA 2000 and MCP Active Directory (70-217). I would like to
upgrade
> my MCSA certifcate to MCSA 2003, I bought the Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
> upgrading
> your certification to Windows Server 2003 book.
>
> Quite a lot of topics are covered, I would like to know if it's
necessary
> read all the topics of all chapters (14) in order to pass 70-292 exam.
Or
> is
> it enough to 'trust' the microsoft exam requirements and the overview
> included in the book?
>
> Regards,

  • Re: Microsoft MCSA/MCSE book question.
    ... not shoehorn you into taking the upgrade test. ... > my MCSA certifcate to MCSA 2003, I bought the Microsoft MCSA/MCSE ... > it enough to 'trust' the microsoft exam requirements and the overview ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: To Anyone who has Internet Explorer Installed or any other browser (Everybody)
    ... > Try and imagine if MS required a full upgrade each time ANY flaw ... vulnerability you listed above includes patches for versions of IE ... But hey...might as well make this post into "Big bad Microsoft", ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How do I get Student & Teacher upgrade to work?
    ... Although buying Microsoft software from Microsoft is safe, ... Just so you know, you did not buy an "upgrade", you paid for a full version. ... for the product key and then try calling Microsoft. ... prompted to "insert the disk of the original application or click on ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • RE: Migration to SQL 2005 for Workgroups
    ... How can I tell there's nothing left behind after the upgrade of Sharepoint?? ... Veritas is very compatible with Microsoft products. ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How do I get Student & Teacher upgrade to work?
    ... I bought the upgrade directly from the ... Microsoft sold to HP to include in their computer can't be upgraded anyway... ... for the product key and then try calling Microsoft. ... I neither have a disk ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)