Re: Course 2272 vs. Course 2285

Hi Doug,

Actually, 2272 is intended for students who are new to product, and 2285
is
written for students who have experience with NT 4.0 or have taken some
of
the other 22-series courses already (specifically, 2274, 2275, 2276, and

2277).

In practice, that means 2272 spends a bit more time explaining some
basics
that the 2285-student already knows.

HTH!

--