Re: Course 2272 vs. Course 2285
- From: "Pedro Simoes" <pmsimoes-no-spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:53:17 -0000
Actually, 2272 is intended for students who are new to product, and 2285
written for students who have experience with NT 4.0 or have taken some
the other 22-series courses already (specifically, 2274, 2275, 2276, and
In practice, that means 2272 spends a bit more time explaining some
that the 2285-student already knows.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
"Doug_Warwick" <DougWarwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In reviewing the courses available to help in passing Exam 70-270
> (Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP
> Professional), two of them are noted: 2272 and 2285.
> I looked at the course outlines and they are similar, although 2285
> seem to delve into a bit more detail. Am I correct in presuming that
> would be more appropriate for someone with somewhat less experience?
- Prev by Date: Re: Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the ser
- Next by Date: Re: 70-292.. Got me Again.
- Previous by thread: Re: Course 2272 vs. Course 2285
- Next by thread: Re: MCSA Upgrade