Re: 70-292.. Got me Again.

70-290 and 70-291 together do not count as 70-292, right?

Frank

"Morris Leach" <morris.leach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I failed 70-292 three times at 600 660 and 400
>
> So I abandoned it and did the 70-290 and 70-291 exams separately
> a week later without any extra study
> I got 890 and 860 in these tests and a lot of the questions were the same
> and I gave the same answers
>
> I suspect there is a lot of rigging in this upgrade exam
> a built in failure rate to bump up revenue
> by making you keep resitting
> unfortunately there is no appeal process
>
> Mo
>
> "ButtercupsMom" <buttercupsmom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Sorry to hear about the 2nd time. 3rd time MUST be charm! I'm getting
>> ready to tackle the 070-292, but not sure if I can find real training or
>> can do self taught via CBT Nuggets, Exam Cram, and Transcenders for such
>> a tough exam. I'm scared of the exam by just reading messages from ppl
>> who have taken it. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.

  • Re: The exam solution?
    ... How is that suppressing the details of your false news? ... I fail to see why this would come to court. ... The exam in question would be stopped, ... So there is no sub judice stopping someone being frank and giving full details. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: 70-292.. Got me Again.
    ... Frank ... > I suspect there is a lot of rigging in this upgrade exam ... > by making you keep resitting ... > unfortunately there is no appeal process ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-292.. Got me Again.
    ... a week later without any extra study ... I suspect there is a lot of rigging in this upgrade exam ... by making you keep resitting ... unfortunately there is no appeal process ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: The exam solution?
    ... How is that suppressing the details of your false news? ... frank. ... I fail to see why this would come to court. ... The exam in question would be stopped, ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: 70-290 or 70-291
    ... Thnks for replying. ... I am thinking of doing 70-290 as my third exam. ... and to be frank i have no idea of what to take as my fourth exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)