RE: Braindumps – Good/Bad?

Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have got all
the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see that the
answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things to do.
Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying rather
then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.

Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked at
them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!

--
Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

.