Re: 070-290 Transcript Problems

Transcrit wrote:
> only for XP U will get transcript. For remaining u have to see in ur account
> in VUE Pearson.

This isn't true. All other exams that Ive passed (including XP) are
shown on my transcript. You can only get a welcome pack for a
particular certification when you pass the exams required.

When you pass the XP exam you can request a MCP pack etc.

Anyway... I have made numerous calls to Microsoft and Prometric and it
still isn't on my transcript, seems that Prometric were uploading the
incorrect exam details!

JT

  • Re: Microsoft still wont give me my MCSE??
    ... Microsoft Operations Framework Competency ... about 1.5 years to go on training & find the time to pass exams etc. ... If you have all the required exams on your transcript, ... can explain that you just have not received your certificate yet. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MCSE requirements
    ... All the exams I passed are on my ... > transcript, but my transcipt only states that I'm an MCP? ... you will be banned from the microsoft site. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Transcript update?
    ... "Ant" wrote in news:faed01c43e67 ... > my transcript yet. ... > as all the other five exams I passed appeared within 2 ... Neil MCNGP #30 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MS Transcript - Failed Exams?
    ... Your transcript does not show failed exams. ... > I am asking because I have a couple of vouchers that are about to expire. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Exam scores and transitioning into C#
    ... The exams are pass/fail and that's what's recorded on your transcript. ... fact, for a while Microsoft did not give any score indication at all, and ... Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)