Re: Cert tracks

I don't think braindumps are cheating .. they are just questions! they are
never the same as on the exam but they give you the advantage of
understanding the level of requirements involved .. exactly the same as any
book that comes with practice exams! or Transender .. get over yourself ...
you can have something free sometimes you know!

--
Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

"James" wrote:

> braindumps are cheating, asshat
>
> "MiniMe" <MiniMe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I've gone the 2000 route & am nearly there. The main reason below:
> >
> > Microsoft exams are version based, therefore, you can upgrade from 2000 by
> > only sitting 1 extra exam 70-292 and be both MCSA 2000 & 2003 certified,
> > opening up the job market. I don't think it's that easy to get 2000 once
> > you've got 2003. Also, if you go the 2000 route you can always upgrade
> > later
> > when you need to, I don't think companies mind at the mo.
> >
> > As for exam questions they are mainly multiple choice with some simulation
> > involved and are generally scenario based.
> >
> > Recommend: Transender test engine, Exam Cram 2 & Sybex books and as many
> > braindumps as you can stand. I don't think they are retiring 2000 for
> > some
> > time.
> >
> > I hope this helps
> >
> > Good luck!
> >

> > --
> > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
> >

> > "AmyAmandaAllen" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Since I finally decided to get on with certs I am now probably going to
> >> go
> >> the MCSA track. Couple of questions that I would like some comments on
> >> please.
> >>
> >> should I go or 2000 or standard 2003 core exams? With a newborn I
> >> probably
> >> want the easiest one. ( may sort the other one later ) Is their much
> >> difference in how hard they are/revision needed? We have both 2000 and
> >> 2003
> >> in work so can play on both.
> >>
> >> Is the exam question based or simulation?
> >>
> >> If I just decide to go for an MCP to start with ( to get the ball rolling
> >> in
> >> this area ) which one is likely to be easier to obtain?
> >>
> >> Can anyone recommend any good training material/books/test engines
> >> please?
> >>
> >> I already passed the MCDST and am going to sit the 270 so its whats after
> >> Im
> >> interested in.
> >>
> >> BTW anyone know if 2000 will be retired soon as that will make the rest
> >> of
> >> the questions redundant.
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >>
> >> AAA

  • Re: 291 Study Material
    ... Regardless, if you did unintentionally used braindumps, you wouldn't be alone. ... there is a very well known MCT in our midst that unintentionally studied for his first exam with braindumps. ... We also have a complete section dedicated to Bootcamps in our Forums: ... thousands of dollars worth of certification packages and books that I have ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Braindumps
    ... I am not cheating, i am studying the exam ... A friend of mine gave me some braindumps ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Your thoughts on Braindumps
    ... Yes, using braindumps is cheating. ... > website to my surprise that had the same exact questions ... > as the ones i saw on my exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Exam - format for 70-306
    ... TestKing are very well known braindumps, ... Sites like MeasureUp and Transcender are NOT braindumps... ... MS only revoke certs for those proven to have cheated ... > anything diffrent than I did from any other practice exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Braindumps
    ... A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for ... > my MCSE exams. ... Since not many people pass with a perfect score of 1000 there has to be some ... You could use TestKing to go through the questions AFTER you passed the exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)