Re: Cert tracks

I don't think braindumps are cheating .. they are just questions! they are
never the same as on the exam but they give you the advantage of
understanding the level of requirements involved .. exactly the same as any
book that comes with practice exams! or Transender .. get over yourself ...
you can have something free sometimes you know!

--
Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

.