Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

you, sir, are an ass

"MiniMe" <MiniMe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:513A0F23-95A9-46CA-801D-10DDD30C8285@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sorry James, I like them! Anything used appropriately is a good thing!
>
> If you've done your study, completed the practice questions in the books,
> used Transender or another practice test engine, and still want more, then
> braindumps are it, we haven't all got a limitless supply of money. The
> braindumps I look at are not exact copies of the exam questions (yes that
> would be cheating!) I don't care what they say on the sites .. they are
> not
> like the real thing but a lot are relevant to the level you need to pass
> the
> exams. I use them to check my knowledge only.
>
> These dumps are written by other exam takers and therefore, can easily be
> wrong. Which I also think is a good thing! If I see an answer to a
> question
> that I disagree with I check it out, which can highlight areas I need
> extra
> study in. Sometimes I'm wrong but sometimes I'm right and their answer is
> wrong. If you use anything in the correct way it can be useful when
> taking
> these exams. And lets not forget .. they ARE FREE!
>
> Maybe I'm being naïve, but don't automatically assume they are questions
> that are going to be on the exams .. no matter what they say on the web
> sites, in my experience this is just not the case. Also, if someone just
> remembered the braindumps there is not a chance in hell that they would
> pass
> any Microsoft exam IMHO
>
> Any other thoughts? or is it just because you want people to keep paying
> up!
> OK pretty 1 sided I know:-)
>
> --
> Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

  • Re: 291 Study Material
    ... Regardless, if you did unintentionally used braindumps, you wouldn't be alone. ... there is a very well known MCT in our midst that unintentionally studied for his first exam with braindumps. ... We also have a complete section dedicated to Bootcamps in our Forums: ... thousands of dollars worth of certification packages and books that I have ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Exam - format for 70-306
    ... TestKing are very well known braindumps, ... Sites like MeasureUp and Transcender are NOT braindumps... ... MS only revoke certs for those proven to have cheated ... > anything diffrent than I did from any other practice exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Braindumps
    ... A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for ... > my MCSE exams. ... Since not many people pass with a perfect score of 1000 there has to be some ... You could use TestKing to go through the questions AFTER you passed the exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: 70-216? Not that tough.
    ... to help you prepare and gauge your readiness for an exam. ... from them for using braindumps. ... the right thing so I'll reserve judgement at this time. ... "If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: passed 218 today, YES :---)
    ... "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." ... An exam typically costs 2 days wages to me, do that over the 7 exams for the ... Braindumps are a symptom of the problem. ... >>> and understanding the objectives of m$ and finding the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)