Re: MCSA on a budget

Guys, excuse my naivety on this subject, I thought that it took a lot of hard
work to pass the MCP's. I done and passed my last MCP for my MCSA today, I've
spent 7 months studying for them, that a lot of time away from my 3 young
children. I did encounter a few people on my travels who would tell me that
they done some of the MCP exams in 10 - 15 minutes, this is surely
impossible? Anyway, even if someone attains an MCSA or MCSE, they'll be found
out very quickly in a job, but I do sympathise with the point that it
devalues the amount of work we put into them.
Hopefully the new 2003 exam format will sort the cheats out?

.