Re: MCSA on a budget

Guys, excuse my naivety on this subject, I thought that it took a lot of hard
work to pass the MCP's. I done and passed my last MCP for my MCSA today, I've
spent 7 months studying for them, that a lot of time away from my 3 young
children. I did encounter a few people on my travels who would tell me that
they done some of the MCP exams in 10 - 15 minutes, this is surely
impossible? Anyway, even if someone attains an MCSA or MCSE, they'll be found
out very quickly in a job, but I do sympathise with the point that it
devalues the amount of work we put into them.
Hopefully the new 2003 exam format will sort the cheats out?

"JaR" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Zworkin expostulated for all the
> world to hear;
>
> > those guy's work hard and know their Sh1t. I like knowing that when
> > the going gets tuff (the Network/Enterprise is down, something is
> > broke and the go to guy staying late to fix it),
>
> Amen.
>
> And there won't be dumps to help, because what's borked wasn't covered by
> the exam.
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com if you can take the heat!

  • Re: Over My Head?
    ... >> cdroms) for a MCSA is ludicrious??? ... Especially if it includes the cost of the test vouchers. ... > JaR ... pile of evals (not just windows, but exchange, SQL, SMS, ISA hell go to ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSA SYLLABUS
    ... On Jul 2, 2004 "JaR" blathered: ... >> IS THERE A SYLLABUS FOR THE MCSA? ... we haven't had anybody as clue-resistant as you in a while. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSA --> MCSE
    ... once you get your MCSA, to get your MCSE you need to get your MCSA again. ... "JaR" wrote in message ... >> hey guys! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: anybody wants to clear mcse,ccna and many other certifications
    ... On Jul 22, 2004 "JaR" blathered: ... the address to respond to this spam was ... MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+ ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)