Performance Based Testing

the performance based
>testing is.
>I find this on MS site:
>
>Simulations will launch in many other exams throughout
2005. Look for a
>release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page
in March.

>I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me
a link?

>Thanks
>

>.
>Performance based questions will appear on the exams
starting 03-31-05 for 70-290 and 70-291.

there is no schedule posted or practice questions. if
you know an MCT, ask them, they can show you a demo of
what the questions will look like.

  • IC question
    ... problem because we have so many patients waiting for their exams. ... We have never charged patients when they don't show for an exam, ... accommodating and flexible I try to be with my schedule. ... If we schedule a stress echo and the patient doesn't show, ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: IC question
    ... problem because we have so many patients waiting for their exams. ... We have never charged patients when they don't show for an exam, ... for the first stress echo and our doc will get called away to an emergency ... accommodating and flexible I try to be with my schedule. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: IC question
    ... problem because we have so many patients waiting for their exams. ... We have never charged patients when they don't show for an exam, ... accommodating and flexible I try to be with my schedule. ... If we schedule a stress echo and the patient doesn't show, ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: release schedule
    ... > Simulations will launch in many other exams throughout 2005. ... > release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page in March. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MCSA - self study?
    ... I've self studied for all my exams. ... schedule, ... As far as experience level/comfort level, ... > Has anybody out there self studied for the MCSA exams? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)