Re: Third time's the charm?

From: Chris M (nobody_at_nowhere.special)
Date: 03/25/05

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:35:19 -0000

"Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0b7d01c53188$cd99d010$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi Chris,
>
> Best of luck, I am in exactly the same boat :)
> 3rd attempt this coming Thursday, 31st.
> Not sure what the hell I'll do if I don't get it this
> time, waiting another 2 weeks attempting to study the
> same stuff again while the free exam attempt is being
> offered for the other exams of the MCSA.
> ?I was unsure of your post, were you able to book the
> second shot for free after sitting the 70-290 on your
> third attempt?

Hi Dan,

I didn't bother trying to book my third attempt for free. I didn't register
for second shot on my second attempt so according to Microsoft I am not
entitled to take this one for free.

I did, however, register for second shot on this attempt, so if I fail a
third time, exam number four will be on Microsoft.

I guess we'll both be posting here on Thursday either celebrating or
commiserating. Let's hope it's the former!

Good luck to you too!

--
Chris M.