Problems running Supplemental Course material CD on W2K SP4?

From: Gordon (gordonbp1_at_yahoo.co.uk.invalid)
Date: 03/23/05

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:37:23 -0000

Windows 2000 Core Requirements kit - has anyone had a problem running the
Supplemental Course materials CD? I install the Readiness Review for any one
of the exams and when I try to run the program I get internet explorer
script errors and I can't run the program.
I've installed the CD on W2K SP4.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problems running Supplemental Course material CD on W2K SP4?
    ... >Supplemental Course materials CD? ... I install the Readiness Review for any one ... >of the exams and when I try to run the program I get internet explorer ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Problem with Left function
    ... I have a program working well. ... I install it on another computer and i have a problem running the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: State Restore hanging when running a setup.exe -s silent install.
    ... of any workarounds (except to run them via a standard advertisement after ... > same silent install works just fine when I create a advertisement for it. ... > Has anyone else had this problem running an silent install and run into ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.tools)
  • Re: User account problems!!
    ... it install itself for all accounts or the current user and it's ... The right answer is Copy the shortcut or the whole sub folder created for ... If other users still have a problem running the ...
  • HELP!!! Automated install of Office XP SP3
    ... getting the files to the computers isnt a ... problem running the install file isnt a problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)