From: JaR (
Date: 03/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:07:55 -0800

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &

> JaR wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Rene' climbed on a soapbox &
>> opined:
>>> Hey there guys.
>>> I am a newly educated MCSA which is
>>> starting to look for a job here in the United
>>> States. I know that I am fresh to the game and
>>> need to figure out what kind of jobs to look for
>>> and appreciate every hint I can get it doing so.
>>> Thanks!!!
>> If you want a job in IT, forget about Monster or any of the job
>> boards. Without expeience they won't ever even look at your resume.
> I've got 23 year's experience, and they don't look at my resume'
> either.

Heh. The people that the people on Monster are looking for, don't need
to look on Monster for the jobs that the people on Monster are offering.

Thug 10110
Click on and obfuscate unnecessarily!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: wanteda job abroad
    ... blastingfonda climbed on a soapbox & ... > I've actually gotten a few decent job leads through Monster over the ... > my resume on Monster - working on a test for a company that does IT ... > candidate interview screening. ...
  • Re: Passed 70-216
    ... you realize you're going STRAIGHT TO HELL for calling God a ... > monster. ... Thug 10110 ...