Re: Finding work in the IT...any help?

From: JaR (plente_at_spamsuxsofthome.net)
Date: 03/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:20:18 -0800

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, The Rev (MCT) climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> No Bennies? What a shame, do they at least offer a few marks and ryans?

No, but if you're nice to the greeter at the door, they'll let ya bring in
a couple of cross-tops.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Refund fraud
    ... area immediately inside the door by the greeter at the door, ... packages they are handing to the greeter. ... have you ever been to a Costco? ... I have NEVER seen the practice you describe in Costco stores in Las ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Latin in legal English
    ... gallant without being condescending. ... held the door for me. ... That was at a car service establishment, and she was the greeter and guide to the receptionist. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: i want exchange dump plez
    ... The Rev (MCT) climbed on a soapbox & ... > I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because I'm always ... > Memories fade but a Google search never forgets. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: PING MCNGP
    ... The Rev (MCT) climbed on a soapbox & ... Hey! ... Click on MCNGP.com and leave the screws out of the case! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Howards whore?
    ... she'd be a greeter at Walmart (or the security douche at ... the door that checks your receipt) ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)