RE: MCSA

From: Tom (Irishguy) ((Irishguy)_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:19:02 -0800

"Rene'" wrote:

> Hey there guys.
> I am a newly educated MCSA which is
> starting to look for a job here in the United
> States. I know that I am fresh to the game and
> need to figure out what kind of jobs to look for
> and appreciate every hint I can get it doing so.
> Thanks!!!
> First off...welcome to the USA!!!
Secondly...try posting your resume on Monster.Com and a few of the other
MAJOR job boards.
Also...if you can do this....volunteer, or "intern" somewhere using your IT
skills. Potential employers like to see BOTH a sense of community
involvement AS WELL AS some hard earned, real-world experience using your IT
skills.
As I'm certain you know the IT market here in the States id depressed...but
, suppossedly on the upswing.
Best of luck...try those job boards AND show off your IT skills wherever you
can. The key is to "network".
Welcome to the USA!!

Relevant Pages