Re: Second Shot

From: The Rev \(MCT\) (therev_at_nospam.com)
Date: 03/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:48:02 -0500

That's correct. You can only use on retake per exam, but as mentioned you an
retake as many different exams as you can take.

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44
justafreak.com
"blastingfonda" <blastingfonda@gmail.com> wrote in message
> You can use the code once for every paid test you take. If you use the
> code when registering and fail the 70-290 this time, you can take the
> 70-290 again. If you pass, you have to pay another $125 (or whatever
> you are paying) to take the 70-291. Use the code while registering and
> fail the 70-291 the first time and you get a free retake of just that
> test. Hope that makes sense...
>
> Chris M wrote:
>
> > Cheers Rev,
> >
> > Another question then:
> >
> > Let's say I use the promotion code when I take 70-290 again, just in
> case I
> > (God forbid) fail a third time.
> >
> > If I don't fail the exam and therefore don't claim my free retake,
> can I
> > re-use the offer when I book my next exam (70-291), in case I fail
> that one?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > --
> > Chris.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: having a morning of hell
    ... < Im sorry to hear about your exam. ... no I can't retake, the only thing I can hope is that the teacher let me pass the class and even than it will be the lowest mark I ever had. ... "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" I will not fail. ... I am safeguarding this quit with my life, will back report later radio check over ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: 70-296 Upgrade Exam
    ... fail but I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam. ... A contestant with a sense of humor! ... The answer is that yes, you can re-take any MS test that you fail ... actually retake any exam immediately after failing, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Second Shot Offer Details: February 28–May 31, 2005
    ... If you register for this offer prior to taking any IT Pro or Developer exam ... you will get a free exam if you fail on your first try. ... you will receive one free retake per ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 71-553 and 71-554 experience
    ... If you fail the Beta, you can take the exam again when it is Live. ... you fail a Live exam you can retake it -- our exam retake policy is as ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: second chance program
    ... > opportunity to re-take the exam for free. ... Customers may get one free retake by ... > schedule their free retake. ... > failed during the eligibility period. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)