Second Shot

From: Chris M (nobody_at_nowhere.special)
Date: 03/19/05

Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:29:11 -0000

Quick question about second shot:

Do you have to register for it before you take the exam you think you might
fail?

I took 70-290 and failed it earlier this month, but I hadn't been to the
second shot page beforehand.

If I schedule a retake of this exam, should I be able to get it for free by
giving the promotion code?

Thanks,

Chris.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Second Shot
    ... you have to register the second shot offer when you register the ... "Chris M" wrote in message ... > If I schedule a retake of this exam, should I be able to get it for free ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Second Shot
    ... you have to register the second shot offer when you register the ... If I don't fail the exam and therefore don't claim my free retake, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Question about Test Questions.
    ... Second Shot offer like they did last year in February. ... >consists of having read both the sybex and exam cram 2 books cover to cover. ... >pleased that is until I fire up some of the practice tests in these books and ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-297 Fail
    ... You need to get a new second shot voucher number for each exam you are taking. ... And you can't combine the 25% discount with the free re-take. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: question on 2nd shot voucher
    ... I did the same for my 70-647 exam, register for second shot, get it, register for exam on prometric.com enter my s2shot number, pass exam, ... I didn't see anything after the completion of that registration that in any way confirmed the 2nd shot voucher. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)