Osborne textbooks - exam 70-290

From: Chris (margalong_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/18/05

Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:59:59 +1100

Hi there,

I am currently studying through the McGraw-Hill / Osborne series of books
(written by Anil Desai) for exam 70-290, and was wondering if anyone had any
feedback as to how accurate and thorough the subject matter covered helps
pass the exam. They were published in 2003 and after recently logging into
the Microsoft Newsgroup, I find that the exam format is going to become more
'hands on'. I have installed VM software and will work through the practical
exercises in the book to gain more of a 'hands on' approach. Will this be
enough?

Chris