Re: Are Transcenders good exam prep...?

From: Nocturnal (noctATsREMOVEupz.net)
Date: 03/18/05

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:44:43 -1000

How is TestKing still around if they are only braindumps?
> "baddogsez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>> Transcenders and especially Testking are a fair simulation
>
> Transcenders is okay. Testking is only good for cheating assfsckers.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Are Transcenders good exam prep...?
    ... Transcenders is okay. ... Testking is only good for cheating assfsckers. ... T-Bone ... MCNGP XL ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Question on Test taking with EXP and Testking
    ... transcenders, yer transenders are not considered cheating. ... >even having a testking in your possession is considered ... >> I know walking into an exam i know the material and what ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: PSE 70-296
    ... Le 22.12.2004, T-Bone a supposé: ... Means that Testking questions are cheating? ... questions was in the exams this morning, at least on a very simmilar ... I do not believe that I cheat anyone, and I belive that my experience ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Question on Test taking with EXP and Testking
    ... Neil, I have the 70-218 Transcender, and there are EXACT ... Transcender is legal cheating, plain and simple. ... Transcenders are actual test questions, ... Some of the Testking are live questions lifted ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Study stuff for 70-292
    ... >>transcenders or MS readiness review ... >>thanks for yoour help ... Testking is for A S S F U C K E R S!!! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)