Re: Failed 292 as well

From: rmr (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/18/05

    Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:32:19 -0800

    I agree. I may take a break before trying again and let
    some of this get sorted out. Plus, I think to pass I'm
    going to need to hammer on DNS a while. I'm not in charge
    of DNS at my company, so I don't do much with it on the
    server end of things, I just keep clients & member servers
    working, no zone configs for me. I did have my Prometric
    exam freeze 3 times though when I clicked to go to the
    next question, which was aggravating. I sure hope it
    counted those answers properly.

    Microsoft can get
    >their testing companies to do the same thing for once.
    Prometric exams freeze
    >up in the middle - maybe it's because they are trying to
    calculate the graph.
    >When I called Microsoft about this they stated that the
    exam should be
    >pass/fail. It's like they don't even know about their own
    exam. I might wait
    >to take this exam until they fix it up a little and get
    their ducks in a row.

    • 70-292
      ... study books/guides that I should use when I take the exam for the 3rd time? ... development) to 100 the three areas not labeled as strengths were ... in the 60th percentile area of the graph. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • 70-292
      ... >weren't labeled strengths, but were a long distance away ... >in the 60th percentile area of the graph. ... >On the exam yesterday, two of three areas that were not ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: Record top grades in GCSE shocker
      ... But the candidates may not be less able, but the questions easier. ... here's a question from a maths exam. ... Find the equation of the tangent to the graph of the function ... I'm the only person I know who can actually work out differentials and integrals from first principles without resorting to tables. ...
      (uk.legal)
    • 70-292
      ... Refer to the dumps of Testking and Refer all the MCSA ... exam for the 3rd time? ... >in the 60th percentile area of the graph. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: Visual Studio 2005/.Net Framework 2.0 Certifications - Beta Offer
      ... Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM ... Only one entry per Beta exam, but if you take 2 different Betas you'll be ... To be eligible for the prize drawing, ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)