Re: Failed 292 as well

From: rmr (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/18/05

    Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:32:19 -0800

    I agree. I may take a break before trying again and let
    some of this get sorted out. Plus, I think to pass I'm
    going to need to hammer on DNS a while. I'm not in charge
    of DNS at my company, so I don't do much with it on the
    server end of things, I just keep clients & member servers
    working, no zone configs for me. I did have my Prometric
    exam freeze 3 times though when I clicked to go to the
    next question, which was aggravating. I sure hope it
    counted those answers properly.

    Microsoft can get
    >their testing companies to do the same thing for once.
    Prometric exams freeze