Re: Failed 292 as well

From: sb (sb_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/18/05

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:37:04 -0800

Prometric gives you graphs but VUE does not. It's a bunch of crap. How can
one company give you a graph while another doesn't. Maybe Microsoft can get
their testing companies to do the same thing for once. Prometric exams freeze
up in the middle - maybe it's because they are trying to calculate the graph.
When I called Microsoft about this they stated that the exam should be
pass/fail. It's like they don't even know about their own exam. I might wait
to take this exam until they fix it up a little and get their ducks in a row.