RE: New testing format

From: bmcdaniel (bmcdaniel_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/18/05

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:31:03 -0800

I'm not sure when you plan on taking this exam. but I was under the
impression that the 290 exam was to be the new version by the 1st of March.
I just took the test tonight. March 17th and it was the same as any MS test
that I have taken. No changes as of yet.

"anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

> I have looked on the web site and can't find anything
> about the new testing format.
>
> Can someone tell me what the changes are going to be made
> to Exam 70-290?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Brain dumps, cheat sheets for exams like mcse ccna.
    ... I think it is better to demonstrate my .NET knowledge by showing what I've ... My impression is that a lot of employers don't care about ... those certification exams from microsoft, they are more interested in what ... helpful for the people who can't spend money on the exam prep for ccna ...
  • Re: Chicago Police May Scrap Entrance Exam: Report
    ... Police May Scrap Entrance Exam: ... Dropping the exam would bolster minority hiring and avert legal battles, ... Fraternal Order of Police President Mark Donahue said the plan "sounds ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Chicago Police May Scrap Entrance Exam: Report
    ... Police May Scrap Entrance Exam: ... Dropping the exam would bolster minority hiring and avert legal battles, ... Fraternal Order of Police President Mark Donahue said the plan "sounds ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Chicago Police May Scrap Entrance Exam: Report
    ... Police May Scrap Entrance Exam: ... Dropping the exam would bolster minority hiring and avert legal battles, ... Fraternal Order of Police President Mark Donahue said the plan "sounds ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: only one question on 70-270...
    ... What is important on the test is knowing the material!!! ... Plan for 2-3 hours for each test. ... Bob Christian II ... > I have just one question on 70-270 MS Exam: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)