Re: Passed 70-290....Barely

From: Bobby (Bobby_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/15/05

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:49:02 -0800

Hi Some Guy,

Perhaps you should do 70-291 first as the 2nd shot promotion is still on
unless you are confident that you will pass the 1st time you take that exam.

The following link has the info.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"Some Guy" wrote:

> Agreed. not sure how the whole sim thing is going to go. I am saving
> the 70-291 for last and am trying to decide whether to take the 2
> Comptia's Net. and A+ or the 1 Security+ for the elective. The 2 comptia
> are a slam dunk but dont want to pay the extra 100 bucks for the test.
> The security+ I hear is pretty tuff and I will probably learn something
> in the process. ANy comments on the Security+
>
> Someguy
>

> James wrote:
> > yes congrats, I also passed it, all I've got left is the 70-291 for my MCSA,
> > which I would like to do before the end of this month, seeing as I'm not to
> > sure I like the new simulation thing that starts at the end of this month...
> > "molsonexpert" <imdrunk@work.ca> wrote in message
> >
> >>"Some Guy" <someguy@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> >>Congrats. A pass is a pass. I sailed through 70-290 thinking it was way
> >>too
> >>east and wound up with a 775.
> >>
> >>steve.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Malware rumours - Update
    ... To show you're really as confident in Windows's security as you purport ... "If you raise the ceiling 4 feet, move the fireplace from that wall ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Opinions wanted...
    ... Obsolescence (the current firewalls are EOL) and a perceived need to ... he's confident that his ... but I would trust a security decision to security ... more talked about), but my recollections of talk on various lists, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Malware rumours - Update
    ... But if you disagree that's fine. ... >To show you're really as confident in Windows's security as you purport ... some reasonable precautions. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Why are cops trained to shoot to kill ?
    ... police show up. ... I'm pretty confident they wouldn't send one of these security ... guards into a call with a reported man with a gun holding someone ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Rootkit
    ... Well, in case 2, you'd not be 100% confident, rootkit are there and they might ... happening during ordinary working hours, and I don't want to be doing ... It's security oriented, Babel performs a security level check of the machine, ...
    (Fedora)