Re: Exam 70-292

marco.brouwer_at_gmail.com
Date: 03/14/05

Date: 14 Mar 2005 11:55:56 -0800

Today I took the 70-292 and failed unfortunatly. In the 5 years of
certification this is only the second exam I failed! Damn TCP/IP on
NT4.

But, my question is : how do you guys get a failing score. If I take
the exam I only get "you have failed this test". I remeber in the old
days I used to get nice graphs and things like that. But I dont get
that here.

I am starting to wonder if USA citizens get the graphs and failling
score and the non-USA (I live in The Netherlands) only get the above
mentioned message.

Well good thing I used the Free Retake promotional offer so next week
i'll try again!

Grtz,
Marco