Second Shot Offer Details: February 28–May 31, 2005

From: anti-nonsense (antinonsense_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/14/05

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:11:06 -0800

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

Second Shot Offer Details: February 28–May 31, 2005

If you register for this offer prior to taking any IT Pro or Developer exam
you will get a free exam if you fail on your first try. This offer is
available worldwide. As a participant, you will receive one free retake per
exam you purchase and fail.

You may register for the initial exam via an exam delivery provider (EDP)
Web site, and if you fail, you can call the Pearson VUE or Thomson Prometric
call centers to schedule your retake exam. Tell the call center agent you are
taking part in the Second Shot promotion. Please wait one day after the
failed exam to allow your test results to be entered into the system. All
retake timeframes are subject to compliance with Microsoft Certification Exam
Retake rules (see FAQ below for more detail).

The Second Shot offer can be combined with offers not requiring a
promotional code, such as MCDST free training
(www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcdst) and MCSA eReference Library
(www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcsa) offers. However, the Second Shot
offer cannot be combined with any other exam offer that requires a
promotional code, including the MCP 2-for-1 exam offer or special offers in
India.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: having a morning of hell
    ... < Im sorry to hear about your exam. ... no I can't retake, the only thing I can hope is that the teacher let me pass the class and even than it will be the lowest mark I ever had. ... "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" I will not fail. ... I am safeguarding this quit with my life, will back report later radio check over ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Second Shot
    ... you have to register the second shot offer when you register the ... If I don't fail the exam and therefore don't claim my free retake, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Real Exam Questsions
    ... test software fail to provide any real education on these issues. ... training kits and exams. ... for the exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Real Exam Questsions
    ... That is why an Active Directory Design Test they call it. ... > test software fail to provide any real education on these issues. ... > for the exam. ... > troubleshooting experience that is required to pass this test. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 3 failed attempts at exams
    ... The FAA went to independent multiple choice testing because ... an error on Q5 will also fail six more questions. ... See http://www.fija.org/ more about your rights and duties. ... | has anyone failed an exam more than 3 times in the uk. ...
    (rec.aviation.student)