Re: Failed 70-290...

From: Ian (ian_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/12/05

    Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:40:13 -0800

    It also took me 3 attempts to pass the exam. Try to
    remember the questions and any you guessed or were unsure
    of. The exams were pretty similat each time.

    Good Luck
    For
    >the most part the best thing to do is read the entire
    >Microsoft Press Book and do not skip any areas. Setup
    >your evaluation server either by purchasing another
    >computer or dual booting. The test are definitly
    getting
    >harder from the windows 2000 days. Good luck all.

    with
    >a score of 568.
    >>> I studied the book and passing Transcenders at
    >consistently over 90%.
    >>> Have anyone else experienced the same? On some of
    the
    >questions, I
    >>> don't even remember seeing in the book... Any
    >suggestions of other
    >>> studying materials? I've just Exam Cram, MSCA Self
    >Paced Training
    >>> Kit, and Sybex and Trascenders...
    >>>

    >>Did you read the additional reading suggested in the
    >Readiness and Review
    >>section of your MS Press book? Most of it is available
    >online at
    >>Microsoft's site.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Catwalker
    >>aka Pu$$y Feet
    >>BS, MCP
    >>MCNGP #43
    >>www.mcngp.com
    >>
    >>"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in
    the
    >dark."
    >>.

    • Re: 70-290
      ... hell of a bad day =\. ... Good luck on ... the exam again this ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: 70-310 exam
      ... "bill yeager" wrote: ... Another thing is that I viewed the MS Press book at Amazon.com and the main ... I have just another month to prepare for my "second shot" exam. ... Print out the Exam Preparation guide from the MS site if you haven't ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • Re: Failed 70-291 2X
      ... I read the MS Press book 70-293 2nd edition and ... GPO with GPMC and IP sec together. ... My suggestion is to try another prep book than the MS for the 293 exam. ... Training Kit (unfortunately mine was the outdated one and did not cover ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: Help me to start studying 70-300 ???
      ... I also read the MS Press book, which is very good for real life scenarios, ... :) I then used the Exam Cram book for the exam. ... :-) Hope this helps, Serge! ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Passed 70-305
      ... I am actually study for the 70-306 exam and for the time ... basic database connectiona nd manupulating data. ... >A lot of .NET infrastructure questions. ... >Used recommended MS Press book ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)