Re: question about vouchers

From: Uh Oh (Oh_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:43:07 -0800

You better check with the testing center. I did the same thing and I
couldn't test beyond the exp of the voucher.

"Sarah Vaughn" wrote:

> It's when you book that you use the voucher, so yes, you can schedule out
> and use that voucher.
>

> "kris miller" <kris miller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a voucher that expires at the end of the month and
> > I don't think I will be ready. Can I book it for a month
> > after the expiry date and the voucher still be valid?
> >
> > Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mobileshop Cashback query
    ... > connected to the network for 6 months and before the expiry date printed ... > on the front of the voucher". ... > my bills are sent on the 8th of the month, so the last bill I have ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Mobileshop.com Cashback Payments
    ... Stuart wrote: ... the expiry date of the voucher but what's the experience of you as to when they ... is really no reason why they shouldn't pay out earlier. ... They got my voucher on ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Tesco rewards T & M seeds/token
    ... points you have you can exchange it for a voucher for ?15 from T & M!! ... Aww, may be a bit late for me. ... Can't see the expiry ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: question about vouchers
    ... found it out less than a week from test time and I wasn't ready. ... > couldn't test beyond the exp of the voucher. ... >>> after the expiry date and the voucher still be valid? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)