A+ Tips and Revision

From: Nick Wells (w3llus_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:39:18 -0800

Hello,
Im preparing my self for the A+ Exam. I dont know if there
is any difference but im taking it in England. Is there
any hits and tips about on what to revise and any other
Revision books or software you can recommend.

Thanks
Nick Wells
w3llus@hotmail.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Kambli and Tendulkar: An Article in Telegraph
    ... it to a couple of friends (apparently the friends got it, ... Just thinks they were poorly written and dont need to ... test in India in his career. ... like Atherton, who captained England for quite a while, was pretty ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Up for a chalenge?
    ... In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patrick Dickey--MSN Beta Tester ... Ok people if you dont have any information to share why other people on ... certification and this is your point of see, ... and Alfred you need to take the exam 70-292 this is the upgrade for you ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Perfect score... or just scrape through?
    ... you can't choose the type of exam you get. ... I dont agree that anyone should learn few principles and apply ... and last week I gave an interview, ... > and not exact syntax knowledge/memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: KP what now?
    ... restated his commitment to england, and apologised, i dont see ... the ecb changing their decision suddenly. ... to face meeting between him and those involved. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Siim Kallas refuses to speak in his Baltic tongue
    ... Poor, Holman, mentions 312 "Google" hits on the ... merchants in England, to look at the resources of North America, ... backers in England would be interested in seeing some Indians, ... valued medium for information exchange in Kaunas than it is in Madras, ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)