Re: Failed 70-290...

From: Thierry DEMAN [MVP] (tdemanNOSPAM_at_NOSPAMfree.fr)
Date: 03/06/05

Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:02:08 +0100

Hi,

the first MCP is generally the harder to obtain !

Bye.

--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MVP Exchange,SQL/Server
"TechGirl" <TechGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: D735EF0A-B209-4ED6-8987-C6A241D21EE8@microsoft.com...
> So I took the 70-290 test this morning and failed with a score of 568.  I
> studied the book and passing Transcenders at consistently over 90%.  Have
> anyone else experienced the same?  On some of the questions, I don't even
> remember seeing in the book...  Any suggestions of other studying
materials?
> I've just Exam Cram, MSCA Self Paced Training Kit, and Sybex and
> Trascenders...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Printer scripts
    ... Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ ... FAQ Exchange: http://faqexchange.dyndns.org ... Site personnel: http://webfamilial.dyndns.org/thierry/pageprincipale.htm ... "Bigmaggot" a écrit dans le ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSE 2003
    ... MVP Exchange,SQL/Server ... FAQ Exchange: http://faqexchange.dyndns.org ... Site personnel: http://webfamilial.dyndns.org/thierry/pageprincipale.htm ... > Chris Morgan wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Rules Wizard on server
    ... >> conditions and do some actions directly on the server. ... >> MVP Exchange,SQL/Server ... >> FAQ Exchange: http://faqexchange.dyndns.org ... >> Site personnel: http://webfamilial.dyndns.org/thierry/pageprincipale.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: POP3 Connector
    ... FAQ Exchange: http://faqexchange.dyndns.org ... Site personnel: http://webfamilial.dyndns.org/thierry/pageprincipale.htm ... "petet" a écrit dans le message de news: ... > how do I collect email from a Pop3 Email account? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)