materials on 70-218

microsoft_at_disnetinc.com
Date: 03/04/05

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:41:35 -0800

Very important additional information:

Microsoft Skills Assessments are very important to
Certified Professionals

Organizations now require certified professionals take
these assessments to verify their currency with today's
technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
Information is especially useful for certified
professionals who require basic support that mitigates
urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
Microsoft Certified Professional or just getting
started, these assessments are for you.

Microsoft Skills Assessment Address:
Microsoft Evaluation Address:
http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

Microsoft Administrator
Email: microsoft@disnetinc.com

study guides,
>dumps, learning kits, etc on 70-218? And prefarably
complete materials that
>are free. I'm preparing for 70-218 and I feel the
materials I have wont do so