70-120

From: Jeff Knight (j.night_at_nospam.domain.com)
Date: 03/04/05

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:23:43 -0000

Hi All,

I am going to do my 70-210 on Monday. I am not a textbook student, I work
with Windows all day, using and managing AD etc.

I have had practical exposure to Windows 2000 Pro for 6 years, and really
know it well.

I am getting above 800 on Trancender and Sybex simulation tests.

Any last minute tips?

Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [OT] Re: E-business and Linux
    ... managing it is only available for Windows. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Picking Up Perl
    ... They are not managing the Windows release: ... Anyone can compile a distribution. ... Sinan Unur ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Timekeeping broken on Windows XP with multimedia timer enabled (-M option)
    ... an Intel PIII 550MHz (and keeps good time as a stratum-1 server with ... Windows 2000). ... who cares about managing its power and messing with its TSC? ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • The case insensitive #include statement horror...
    ... I'm managing a huge build system for multiple platforms (Win*, Linux, ... So most time the thing works on Windows, ... they get mails when a project fails, the errors either do not get fixed or ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)
  • Re: Redirect Computer Container
    ... Because I am managing one domain and four different sites and that’s why I have created four different OU’s for managing computers. ... So I have to manually move new joined computer accounts in different OU’s. ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Group Policy. ...