70-120

From: Jeff Knight (j.night_at_nospam.domain.com)
Date: 03/04/05

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:23:43 -0000

Hi All,

I am going to do my 70-210 on Monday. I am not a textbook student, I work
with Windows all day, using and managing AD etc.

I have had practical exposure to Windows 2000 Pro for 6 years, and really
know it well.

I am getting above 800 on Trancender and Sybex simulation tests.

Any last minute tips?

Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [OT] Re: E-business and Linux
    ... managing it is only available for Windows. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Picking Up Perl
    ... They are not managing the Windows release: ... Anyone can compile a distribution. ... Sinan Unur ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Timekeeping broken on Windows XP with multimedia timer enabled (-M option)
    ... an Intel PIII 550MHz (and keeps good time as a stratum-1 server with ... Windows 2000). ... who cares about managing its power and messing with its TSC? ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • Trying to Take MCSE & Job
    ... >I'm Amir and managing a Lan (as a administrator) that ... >computeres with windows xp professional as workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: [OT] M$ collaborates with Suse
    ... years ago or more and still managing to make new mistakes in the ... How is this we didn't get this in Windows 95, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)