materials on 70-218

From: livinn4jesus (livinn4jesus_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/02/05

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:31:02 -0800

Pls can anybody send me links to downloadable materials - study guides,
dumps, learning kits, etc on 70-218? And prefarably complete materials that
are free. I'm preparing for 70-218 and I feel the materials I have wont do so
I need more without spending too much. tanx

--
livinn4jesus
PH121

Relevant Pages

  • I passed my exam this morning .........
    ... I passed my exam this morning with help of this fantastic, ... materials. ... Really a very useful way of preparing when you know you are short ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: RE: .NET 3.0 Certification / Exams
    ... I am preparing for the 70-536 exam, I am using following 2 books for ... byDonis Marshall ... Philich wrote: ... Letâ??s prepare together and exchange some materials. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)