Re: 70-210 done now 215 or 290?

From: ooJo (mcpjo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/01/05

Date: 28 Feb 2005 18:48:18 -0800

Hi guys

Thanks for the advice.

H - Sorry about not being more clear with my question - I basically don't
 know what do!

Mike - Very good point about XP being included in any learning of 03. I
had not thought of that.

I have to think about which elective to go for and am looking at SQL or
 Exchange which will mean a lot of study so all things considered I'll
 probably go with the 2k track to become mcsa and then switch to 03.

I do agree with you Mike that easy is good so in that light which would
be the easiest elective to go for?

Can I pick an elective for 2k MCSA that will count as an elective for 03
MCSE?

Thanks Again
Jo

BTW how do I not have my email address showing on these posts - I'm doing
 this thru Google?