Re: 70-210 done now 215 or 290?

From: ooJo (mcpjo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/01/05

Date: 28 Feb 2005 18:48:18 -0800

Hi guys

Thanks for the advice.

H - Sorry about not being more clear with my question - I basically don't
 know what do!

Mike - Very good point about XP being included in any learning of 03. I
had not thought of that.

I have to think about which elective to go for and am looking at SQL or
 Exchange which will mean a lot of study so all things considered I'll
 probably go with the 2k track to become mcsa and then switch to 03.

I do agree with you Mike that easy is good so in that light which would
be the easiest elective to go for?

Can I pick an elective for 2k MCSA that will count as an elective for 03
MCSE?

Thanks Again
Jo

BTW how do I not have my email address showing on these posts - I'm doing
 this thru Google?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT- Windows Live Mail
    ... Mike M. suggested it several posts ago. ... Got that advice on another NG." ... Especially given the suggestion by Mike M a ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: need a thumbnail browser without memory limitations
    ... of the advice that Mike had already provided in great detail. ... then you advised using another language to write the software! ... I don't read Williams' posts but in any case I doubt very much he has any idea on GDI+, DirectX, multithreading or concepts such as weak references in memory management. ...
  • Re: Plant Supports
    ... Mike. ... Just because your bragging ... posts are ill-received... ... He came here innocently seeking advice and gets a welcome far from ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: 70-210 done now 215 or 290?
    ... Thanks for the advice. ... Mike - Very good point about XP being included in any learning of 03. ... Can I pick an elective for 2k MCSA that will count as an elective for 03 ... BTW how do I not have my email address showing on these posts - I'm doing ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: (OT) Rush Limbaugh
    ... Mike Hendrix typed: ... Hopefully Max will change the way he posts OT, ... I'm gonna shoot an assault rifle. ... one day I and the detachment clerk motored on up to Hof and drew a half dozen M-16s and a few thousand rounds of ammo. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)