Well, it's booked...

From: Chris M (nobody_at_nowhere.special)
Date: 02/28/05

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:07:46 -0000

70-290 exam, second attempt, this Thursday at 13:15.

I failed with a score of 612 last time (December 2004). Hopefully I've
ironed out the creases in my knowledge enough to pass, then it's on to
70-291 and that's my MCSA earned! I was going to go on to a full MCSE after
that but I'm thinking I might start concentrating on becoming a CCNA first
(one exam versus four for another cert).

The slightly worrying thing is the number of people that have repeatedly
failed this exam though...

Ah well, back to the books.

--
Chris.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Question on which books to study with?
    ... I have found the Microsoft Curriculum excellent for the test objectives, and you may have luch there. ... Using the books to study the material where I was weak. ... > about shadow copies and dymanic disks, which may not even be on the> exam. ... >>> I've read bad opinions about the microsoft self paced training kit ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Just passed 70-320 - and here is my feedback
    ... i previously took the c# web apps one, ... the books and not doing any practical devleopment work .. ... my method for passing this exam was ... and didnt have a proper strategy first time through) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Classroom vs Self Study
    ... your home lab. ... Most of the exam books have work along labs. ... excellent job of teaching you Windows 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Good book for 70-300
    ... should read them after completing Main books, ... exam as they contain important points/topics in a condensed manner. ... Right now I'm reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: theoretical PPL material
    ... >>I'm looking to get the PPL coursework. ... What is the cheapest I can get>>it for, or is anybody trying to get rid of second hand? ... > The Trevor Thom books are probably the standard thing to get; the CAA> exam material uses terminology which is based on the way these books> are written - or vice versa; it doesn't really matter but a lot of the> stuff is playing with words so you need the "right" study material. ...
    (uk.rec.aviation)