RE: Best Training Kits

From: mason737 (mason737_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/25/05

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:05:03 -0800

I personally just had some success with the MS press book for 70-270.

One tip. It would be helpful to read the whole series (Core Four), then go
back and study each one for the tests. After taking the test, I can tell you
that you will need to know more than just the OS. You will need to know how
it interacts with the network, GPO's, etc.

Good Luck!

"Brian" wrote:

> I have searched this site and found little or not
> information on my question, so please help me out! What
> (or rather, WHO) is considered to be the best publisher for
> Training Kits? Sybex, Microsoft, Course, Pearson, Etc.....
>
> I just want to get a general over-view of people's
> opinions... Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OpenVMS update - new features requested
    ... After reading all the replys to this inquiry, and pondering upon them for a while, some thoughts occur to me. ... to tie the success of an OS to the success of the desktop means tying the success of the OS to the demands of less than all users of the OS. ... Perhaps the desktop should be considered some utilities and applications that are layered on top of the OS, and not part of the OS. ... Again, they are utilities and applications, and not necessary to the core operations of an OS. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: 7DRL Success: Monastery
    ... I still call it a success as a ... resolving simultaneous actions and the AI) were already working ... and the rest of the game is designed to be just ... enough to support this core. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Controlling serial data processing with multiple cores
    ... Is there a way to assign different cores for serial data processing? ... I've tried to use spmd, but with no success. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)