RE: Best Training Kits

From: mason737 (mason737_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/25/05

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:05:03 -0800

I personally just had some success with the MS press book for 70-270.

One tip. It would be helpful to read the whole series (Core Four), then go
back and study each one for the tests. After taking the test, I can tell you
that you will need to know more than just the OS. You will need to know how
it interacts with the network, GPO's, etc.

Good Luck!