Re: Need XP study material for MCSA exam

From: Ken Briscoe (youcant_at_sendmespam.com)
Date: 02/03/05

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:24:35 -0500

In news:261901c50941$b49e61d0$a501280a@phx.gbl,
kumar.k <er_kumark@yahoo.co.in> rambled:
> Hello sirs,
> Iam going to keep the first step in microsft
> certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the
> exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.
> Thank you
> --kumar.k

Your movie sucked, and I couldn't sit through the whole thing. But I have to
ask: did you assclowns ever make it to White Castle?

--
KB  -  MCNGP "silent thug" #26
Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Need XP study material for MCSA exam
    ... > certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the ... > exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam. ... MCNGP XL ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Need XP study material for MCSA exam
    ... "Ken Briscoe" wrote: ... >> Hello sirs, ... >> certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the ... >> exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Need XP study material for MCSA exam
    ... And how will you be paying for these study materials? ... > Hello sirs, ... > certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the ... > exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Any DCSEs in the group . . . I have a question
    ... How about installing another browser like Firefox? ... the testing and the study materials. ... will bump you off the exam. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: CIW Security exam
    ... > Study materials I used was the official study material in a 5 day ... What next exam are you going to take? ... I was wondering if you could give me some of those security links you ... And lastly, since you have passed the Internetworking as well, could I pick ...
    (comp.security.misc)