Re: about dumps

From: Wayne McGlinn (wayne_at_briz.oz)
Date: 11/29/04

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:20:36 +1000

I don't even know if you'll bother looking back here after asking us to help
you cheat, but if you do, try going to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and reading what the
objectives are for this exam. If you don't know or are unsure about some of
the objectives, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/default.asp
and research the areas you're weak in.
Using braindumps simply shows a lack of confidence in your level of
understand about Windows 2003 and will ultimately result in you loosing any
job you get with your qualification and general devaluing of the
certification.
Try doing it the hard, but correct, way, you'll benefit much more in the
end.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz