Re: about dumps

From: Wayne McGlinn (wayne_at_briz.oz)
Date: 11/29/04

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:20:36 +1000

I don't even know if you'll bother looking back here after asking us to help
you cheat, but if you do, try going to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and reading what the
objectives are for this exam. If you don't know or are unsure about some of
the objectives, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/default.asp
and research the areas you're weak in.
Using braindumps simply shows a lack of confidence in your level of
understand about Windows 2003 and will ultimately result in you loosing any
job you get with your qualification and general devaluing of the
certification.
Try doing it the hard, but correct, way, you'll benefit much more in the
end.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"sachin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
> 290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
>
> Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
> are available.
>
> Thanks in advanced.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Beta of Microsoft Certification Exam 70-442
    ... However, since I do need to look at this, I'll do a quick review right now. ... If you look at the chart on the "Preparation Guide for Exam 70-442" web ... you'll see that the objective "Design Efficient Access to SQL Server ... So, looking at the curriculum for Course 2783, there are six objectives in ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
  • Re: Beta of Microsoft Certification Exam 70-442
    ... However, since I do need to look at this, I'll do a quick review right now. ... If you look at the chart on the "Preparation Guide for Exam 70-442" web ... you'll see that the objective "Design Efficient Access to SQL Server ... So, looking at the curriculum for Course 2783, there are six objectives in ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
  • Re: 70-291
    ... when I look at the total questions on the exam and then I think back ... authoritative examination of my knowledge of the 70-291 objectives. ... also utilized CBTNuggets training materials. ... slowing down and going over all of the material again, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Long time without programming
    ... Just questions from the Exam Cram books and Microsoft assestment site ... I did CADD drafting for 13 years and I ... >> specific) I learned by reading. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • 70-291 test - unfair
    ... objectives, and to give them credit, each time I've taken a test, the ... I got 5 questions alone regarding Internet Explorer and proxy servers. ... But I basically feel like Microsoft ... ripped me off by misleading the intent of this exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)