70-218 Question

From: chaos (morgan_at_aol.com)
Date: 11/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 19:37:44 +0200

Hello to everyone,

 I've scheduled the 70-218 exam the other week.
 Last advices from anyone who recently took the exam ??
 I study hard and practising in Group Policies/DNS/Wins/DHCP and all the
stuff.

thnx,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Going through hell to pass 70-292
    ... training class and passed each test the first time around. ... know, you learn some new stuff, you must study hard and you will pass. ... I am having a really hard time to pass the exam 70-292. ... first time, and failed, not a problem, was not ready, I knew it. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Very Angered
    ... So you failed an exam!! ... Boo Hoo. ... I have a drawer full ... didn't study hard enough nor master the OS! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Need Advice on Training
    ... Set aside 2 months for each exam. ... Study hard. ... > educational delivery method, etc. Duration of learning times, etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Need Advice on Training
    ... Set aside 2 months for each exam. ... Study hard. ... >> educational delivery method, etc. Duration of learning times, etc. ... >> I have heard about Boot Camps, is that an effective way to learn? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Need help on material
    ... possibly be "Actual exam questions". ... Anyone can score a high mark, ... >I agree that you must be study hard. ... >come with openly published books are legal. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)