Which modules, please?

From: louval (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 01:59:38 -0800

Repair
>and Maintenance and another in Network+.
>
>Will somebody please advice if these modules will count
>towards the MCDST. If not, are they more likely to help
>gain the MCSA certificate?
>
>All comments appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>Steve
>..

====================================

Cannot count that with MCDST but MCSA that would be
counted as an elective exam assuming you've already passed
that exam.

louval

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can Exam 70-621 be used in place of 70-620
    ... If you are an MCDST, you only need to take one exam to earn the MCTS and MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician certifications for Windows Vista. ... that I earn the MCITP without having the Vista config cert itself? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Can Exam 70-621 be used in place of 70-620
    ... you only need to take one exam to earn the ... MCTS and MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician certifications for Windows ... The earned MCTS is not the Cert 70-620? ... MCDST only fulfills the elective. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCDST vs MCSE
    ... The MCDST which requires 2 exams can be ... Next is MCSA, then MCSE. ... MCDST is an elective exam for MCSA on windows 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Question on being on the right track for MCSA
    ... I have my MCDST now, and im about to take my ... > Personally I am skipping all Vista exams and sticking with the XP track ... I took 70-270 as my client exam. ... John R ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Come back & leave your comment after you do the 70-290 exam
    ... DebB - MCDST ... Know the different types of backups and you'll be ok. ... I'm going to do the 70-290 exam soon. ... Did you have to do any of the hands on virtual server type of exercises? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)