Re: Test Software

From: Douglas Ashmore (Ashmore_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/21/04

    Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:07:33 -0800

    I have used Transcender exclusively and was able to pass the required exams
    to obtain the MCSA certification. I endorse Transcender completely. If you
    use the Transcender TransTrainer study CD's along with the TransCert practice
    tests, you will definetly be prepared for the real exam (worth the cost for
    sure).

    Douglas Ashmore - MCSA

    "Michael" wrote:

    > Why do you want to know that?
    >
    > I've used transcender before but only cause I was able to get it from
    > someone. I definitely can't justify buying it as it costs almost twice as
    > much as the real exam. I'd rather practice on the real one.
    >
    > Even if they had Australian prices it's still way over priced.
    >

    > <desteier2002@bigplanet.com> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if anyone had used any of the study aids listed below and
    > how affective they thought they were?
    >
    > Discount Exams from www.discountexams.com
    >
    > study aids and test software from www.preplogic.com
    >
    > self test software from www.transcender.com
    >
    > PDF study aids from www.crakitcerts.com
    >
    > PDF study aids from www.troytec.com
    >
    > Please note that I refer to these as study aids. There is no substitution
    > for studying Sybex or other text books and practicing on a test network the
    > concepts needed to pass them. I am just looking for honest evaluations and
    > experiences with these products.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >

    > ---

    • Re: Test Software
      ... I have used Transcender exclusively and was able to pass the required exams ... I endorse Transcender completely. ... > study aids and test software from www.preplogic.com ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
    • Re: Test Software
      ... I apologize for being so rude, I did take the exams using ... >I've used transcender before but only cause I was able to ... >I was wondering if anyone had used any of the study aids ... >study aids and test software from www.preplogic.com ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • transcender
      ... I'm using Transcender to help pass exams. ... Does anyone have any opinions on ... their value as study aids? ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: Taking 70-315 tomorrow
      ... I would like to know how did you prepare for the exams as it ... the subject and then get the Transcender test to simulate the exam? ... I would be ok to buy the Transcender kit to simulate the test before taking ... how long do you think would it take for an average developer like me to ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • Re: am i ready?
      ... Transcender are the best choice. ... variety of options that guide the student to complete the preparation ... I recently bought form Transcender ALL the SEVEN exams ... I ordered it from my local Microsoft CPLS and the total amount was EUR. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)