Re: Test Software

From: Douglas Ashmore (Ashmore_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/21/04

    Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:07:33 -0800

    I have used Transcender exclusively and was able to pass the required exams
    to obtain the MCSA certification. I endorse Transcender completely. If you
    use the Transcender TransTrainer study CD's along with the TransCert practice
    tests, you will definetly be prepared for the real exam (worth the cost for
    sure).

    Douglas Ashmore - MCSA