Test Software

desteier2002_at_bigplanet.com
Date: 11/13/04

    Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:37:16 -0600

    I was wondering if anyone had used any of the study aids listed below and how affective they thought they were?

    Discount Exams from www.discountexams.com

    study aids and test software from www.preplogic.com

    self test software from www.transcender.com

    PDF study aids from www.crakitcerts.com

    PDF study aids from www.troytec.com

    Please note that I refer to these as study aids. There is no substitution for studying Sybex or other text books and practicing on a test network the concepts needed to pass them. I am just looking for honest evaluations and experiences with these products.

    Thanks in advance.

    ---