RIS

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 11/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:31:47 -0800

If you planning on RIS vie wireless good luck. It'll
take the better part of a day to get the image to the
laptop.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RIS
    ... RIS in the real world? ... I wasn't actually going to use a laptop but I don't know why a PC would be ... > If you planning on RIS vie wireless good luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: RIS
    ... Yes people do use RIS in a the "real world" ... > I wasn't actually going to use a laptop but I don't know why a PC would be ... >> If you planning on RIS vie wireless good luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Wrap Text is not working correctly on one persons computer
    ... "bocikt" wrote: ... His machine came loaded with Windows XP SP2, no luck. ... differnt monitor, but cannot change the video card in his laptop, no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: how to transition from lab tech to researcher
    ... research oriented job without a PhD, or even with one, ... Good luck and let us know if you have ... At least now I am planning on what I will do the next time a good ... extra work (writing up work that my boss has said he would like me to ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: OT: Computer Issues
    ... I am absolutely goin' through it with my laptop. ... I had a tough time getting my pictures & documents saved to disk. ... I have not had any luck, so I think, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)