RIS

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 11/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:31:47 -0800

If you planning on RIS vie wireless good luck. It'll
take the better part of a day to get the image to the
laptop.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RIS
    ... RIS in the real world? ... I wasn't actually going to use a laptop but I don't know why a PC would be ... > If you planning on RIS vie wireless good luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: RIS
    ... Yes people do use RIS in a the "real world" ... > I wasn't actually going to use a laptop but I don't know why a PC would be ... >> If you planning on RIS vie wireless good luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Wrap Text is not working correctly on one persons computer
    ... "bocikt" wrote: ... His machine came loaded with Windows XP SP2, no luck. ... differnt monitor, but cannot change the video card in his laptop, no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: And now the points nonsense can begin
    ... Some teams will take more points and gain positions due to planning, ... others due to luck or possibly others bad luck regarding reliability. ... devalue the rest of the season, and make the last race very artificial. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: how to transition from lab tech to researcher
    ... research oriented job without a PhD, or even with one, ... Good luck and let us know if you have ... At least now I am planning on what I will do the next time a good ... extra work (writing up work that my boss has said he would like me to ...
    (sci.research.careers)